Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010


I know ...
I have been accused of thinking too much
And I guess its true
I have also been accused of being a drama queen - to which I initially took offence but then ...
I got to thinking about it - LOL
Drama is about passion
And I AM a passionate person
So I will sassed
I am a drama queen
But
I dont like chaos, noise and confusion
I dont like lies and deception
And yes - I am passionate about that !

Here are two small but perhaps riveting thoughts ...

1.       If we complain that our parents don't understand and accept us for who we are - we also must ask whether we understand and accept our parents for who they are.
and
  2.  When we take responsibility for our decisions then we give ourselves the        opportunity to change                                                                    

No comments: