Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hair Today - Gone Tomorrow ( March 2008 )

So …
Yesterday - I had my hair cut
And when I say cut - I mean CUT
CHOPPED - Hacked
Virtually REMOVED !
I had been wanting to do this ever since the divorce became final
Actually wanted to shave my head but out of respect for JT and the fact that I am about to embark on a new career and business in a new town - not to mention the fact Britney sort of gave us head shavers a bad rep and publicity … well - I opted for the next best thing.
It was SO Liberating
Chessie asked me if it was "butchie"
I would tend to describe it as a short bob
Sassy
Think "Pixie"
There is something cleansing about removing ones hair
Almost spiritual…
Many women subconsciously cut at or off their hair before they commit suicide
Now don't get frantic
Im not there ( yet )
I just wanted to "start fresh"
Have some NEW Growth
And now I can achieve that
And MORE !


No comments: