The rules of this award are:
Tell us 10 things about yourself
Pass it along to others
So - THANK You Jamie
Im not sure what a "Sugar Doll" is or if I actually qualify as one but I am honoured that you included me in your post and am happy to participate
Does it matter that you are the only one who reads my blogs ?
Heck no - not to me !
Your words touched my heart ( as always )
MJ @ The Muses of a Bug: MJ! We were partners in crime at Disney during our "Town Square" days at the Magic Kingdom. So many fond memories! She was such a huge supporter of my dreams and ambitions at Disney! She's one of those people whom you feel you were destined to meet!
Im not sure how to respond ...
I too savour the days we shared at Disney
That was a challenging time in my life but you - your positive uplifting support and friendship and never ending SMILE helped to HEAL me and my broken spirit.
Anyway ... 10 things - here ya go !
1. Im WEIRD. Always have been. Probably always will be ...
2. Im an optimist. I see the glass as 1/2 full and strive to make it BETTER !
( I know - sounds like an oxymoron but when you think about it - doesnt it makes sense ? )
3. I LOVE my children more than life itself.
They are the one thing I am TRUELY Proud of ... though I know little credit is due to me they were the GREATEST Gift of my life !
They are BOTH WONDERFUL people in there own right and I am HONOURED to call them "friend"
4. Someone once asked me what makes me "happy" ... and I can say - without hesitation - making those I care about happy .
( Im a fixer and nurturer by nature )
5. I LOVE to skydive ... though it is FLIGHT that is the real allure
6. Before I die I want to know that I am loved - unconditionally - by at least one other person
7. I love to read and learn and explore difference ideas and debate anything and everything ( from either side )
I love the mental exercise
8. I am more spiritual than anyone will ever know
9. I mourn the passing of my Daddy EVERY day ... and now that my mum is being slowly taken form me ... I am SO aware of my own mortality
10. I bit my toenails